
So I've been very bad and have not updated in awhile. we had a great halloween with many parties. i have pictures.....however, i seem to have misplaced the battery and charger for my camera:) i'm blaming it on pregnant brain haha. once i find it or replace it, i will post pix of us at Halloween. Jaggar went as the grim reaper, i was a witch (original i know), michael was clark kent/superman.
On to the baby stuff! so far things are going better! i have my next appt. on tuesday and will fill you in then too. i'm starting to show a little now! i will post pix, but....again...the camera thing:) we have decided on a boy and girl name. for now we are pretty set on these names, but we do still have a ways to go til the big day. i will put the hawaiian meanings and pronunciations in ( ).
boy: Kai (rhymes with tie) (ocean) Orion (oh-ryan) Cerf
girl: Isla (eye-luh) Makanalani (gift from heaven) Cerf
yes..they are different....but honestly, what did you expect:) i was very attatched to the name Hazel for a girl, but received so much flack for it that it got pulled. (i still like it MOM!!!!) haha.
over and out for now! ALOHA!!!
1 comment:
I love love love your names! Kai Cerf sounds so good together! I am, however, glad Hazel got the axe - sounds witch-like to me, lol! I love Isla Makanalani! So pretty - did I tell you I had a dream she was a girl? We will see! Congrats!
Post a Comment