Wednesday, November 08, 2006
4 Month Visit
So yesterday I went to my four month check up. My friend Liz went with me. The doctor found the baby's heartbeat immediately and it was nice and strong. It was such a comfort to hear that heart beat. She said I'm just the right size and that things should be on the right track now. I go to Oahu (a different island) on Nov. 22 to get a level 2 ultrasound with a specialist. We will find out the sex that day too!!! I'm going to have Michael take a picture of the belly soon to post. That's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you love the uneventful appointments! Glad Smudge is growing away! Can't wait to hear your big news on the 22nd - that's so soon! Are you seeing Dr Ogasawara? He's really funny and nice. BTW, I keep thinking about Hazel and it's starting to grow on me...
Post a Comment