Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Baby and the Belly (sorta)





We had our follow up visit today! It went wonderfully. She let us hear the baby's heart beat and answered my questions. She said I am no longer a high risk pregnancy and she's very optimistic. I'm officially out of the first trimester! She didn't do an ultrasound, but I'm including the one from last week. I FINALLY figured out my scanner ha ha. If you look closely, you can see the outline of the nose and mouth. We have a more detailed ultra sound sometime in December that will tell us the sex of the baby. For all of you that demanded belly pix..... here it is! As you can tell .....I'm not really showing yet! I thought you'd enjoy the beach back drop:). If you check out the first blog I edited and inserted the infamous "Smudge" picture. That's it for now!

1 comment:

wahine808 said...

Awwww, your baby is sooo sweet and perfect! And you definitely have the beautiful pregnancy glow! And no, you sure aren;t showing - you look just great! I'm glad you had such a great appt - aren't the uneventful ones the best?