



Aloha! Happy New Year from our fam to yours! As you may have noticed, I didn't get Christmas cards out this year....so Merry Christmas too haha. We spent Christmas in Hilo with Michael's mom and stepfather. It was a great Christmas! We just relaxed, spent time together, ate A LOT, and opened gifts! Isla was still recovering from an ear ache....and then I got one too and my ear drum ruptured. It was nice to have some down time and a few extra hands while we were recovering. Jaggar got some video games, videos, clothes, dartboard, etc. Isla got gold earrings and a bracelet, clothes, a dolly, hair accessories, etc. Jaggar had a blast opening his gifts, Isla loved the paper, ribbons, boxes, and bows.
Jaggar is enjoying his Christmas break. He is spending some of it with his grandparents and then with us over Christmas. Isla has started crawling, pulling herself up on everything, and clapping! It is fun watching her explore with her new found freedom. She's into boxes, trash, books, cords, bathrooms, etc. She can follow us now from room to room. She JUST started clapping. A few days ago I started singing to her as i was feeding her and she started clapping all by herself! Her hair is long enough now that I've been putting little clips in it. I love decorating my little girl. She's also started talking more often and louder. She is getting four new teeth on the top. Another beautiful first was her first fit where she was yelling and arching her back because she didn't get what she wanted! She has been doing this for the last three days!!! I gotta tell ya....before she started doing this I would always look at women whose children were doing this and think....man lady get a grip on your child! So here I am with one of THOSE kids and I'm that mom. Karma I guess:) So for any of you experienced parents, if you have any input...ideas, lemme know! I am staying strong and not giving in to her....but aside from that, I'm clueless! Well that's a wrap for now!!!
Much love to you all and have a blessed holiday season!!
I guess that's it for now!!! Much love and season's greetings to all!!!
xoxo
1 comment:
Walk away Shall! Don't give in or give her positive attention! They are smart little boogers. :) She's adorable. Can't wait to see you in Feb! We need to chat and plan a day.
Post a Comment