



Since the last post we celebrated my bday and turkey day! For my bday we went up country to a craft fair and walked around a little town up there and then went to the winery! We had Jaggar come see us for Thanksgiving and we had a blasts! Michael cooked our entire dinner! He's such a trooper. I was feeling under the weather so he decided to take on the task.
I started working and it seems to be going well. By the end of the day i'm rearing and ready to go get that baby! It's amazing how much I miss her. I know it's good for us both tho. She is pulling herself up on things now. She can scoot backwards but is not crawling forward yet.
Funny story: Since her ears are pierced you are required to clean them several times a day. They started looking a little red and the stuff they gave us to clean them did not seem to be working. A lady at church told me that she used peroxide with a Qtip and that worked well. SOOOOOO being a "CONNER" I am all or nothing. Michael says I have no middle ground haha. I decided it would be best to pour peroxide on her ears instead of using a Qtip just to make sure they got good and clean. Several weeks go by and i start noticing an orange tint to the back of Isla's hair. I kept trying to figure out where that tint of hair was coming from. No one in my family had that hair color....or Michael's family. I am bringing this up on several occasions b/c it's so odd...and it' s just in the back! One day it hit Michael.......We realized I had been dying her hair with peroxide!!!! Granted it is subtle...but none the less it has an orange tint. So ridiculous!
That's it for now!! Much love!
1 comment:
Hey Shall! That's sooo funny about dying her hair. At least her ears are all cleared up!!! :) Can't wait to see you guys in February!
Post a Comment