Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Home Stretch!


Aloha! So now we are in our final trimester! I cannot believe it! Things here are good! I've really started to put on some weight and grow a large belly. I find I get winded much much easier than before, require more sleep, etc. Also.... my favorite that just started this week is waking up with a puffy, swollen face and NOSE!!! I'm horrified! The pregnant swollen nose thing has always really creeped me out... I just CAN'T be getting it! I will keep you posted. If it continues, future photos may be from the neck down haha. All joking aside, I am really enjoying this experience and am finding it to be an interesting adventure!

My children at school are very cute about the whole thing. They have 2 mindsets 1) they could give a rip OR 2) obsess about it and ask endless questions. They like to touch the belly and talk to her. They keep asking me when she's coming and can I take her out. It's very cute to watch their reactions.

Isla has been getting hiccups on a regular basis now which completely amuse me. She also has gotten big enough that she protrudes at times and we can feel her little body. I'm still not able to make out body parts as of yet tho. We have started collecting "the tools" that you need to care for babies. We now have a stroller/carseat, bassinet, and a slew of other things that people have graciously given us. Our guest room is now becoming our catch all for the baby stuff.

I guess that's it for now! Hope you all are doing well! Much love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big boobs, big belly. You are so freaking adorable!!

Don'f forget to keep roughing up those nipples!

Love ya lots.

Kathleen