Saturday, January 06, 2007

6 Months!!!


So this is the ever growing belly at six months. I am standing at the Pololu Valley lookout. I thought it made a better backdrop than my entryway wall:). Things are going well! Isla is continuing to grow and is still active! I'm actually able to see her roll occasionally instead of just kicks and punches. I've actually been off of work for almost three weeks for holiday break. I have been nesting, cleaning, relaxing etc. I've also been registering and looking at baby stuff. I had NO IDEA how much stuff babies need. I was obsessing over carseats for awhile trying to find the perfect one. Fortunately for me, consumer reports just did a study! Sadly enough only 2 out of 12 carseats they tested were found safe! This made my decision much easier. We have decided to go with a tropical/surfergirl theme for Isla's nursery. It looks like we are probably moving in June and won't set up her nursery until we get a new home tho. We still have no idea where we will end up. I am praying for Austin Texas! Michael is doing well. He just lost 23 lbs! I told him he just had to wait til I was gaining weight for him to lose:). Jaggar is enjoying his time off and hanging out with his grandparents. That's about it for now! XO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
You make an absolutely gorgeous MaMa To Be!! You have that glow thing going on big time!! I can't wait til the big day! LOVE YOU!

Aunt Loretta

Amy said...

So you're 6 months pregnant and I'm just now getting on this blog thingy. You're used to waiting on me!! hee hee So beautiful, shalaynay! Just gorgeous!!! It is very strange to see you go through this wonderful change from so far away. It's not the way I pictured it at 16. But you know I am so very happy for you and your family. Couldn't be happier, actually. Hope you get the Austin news soon! Love and miss you. Big kiss, Amy