Thursday, September 28, 2006

Aloha!


I have a confession............... this is my first time to blog.....EVER!!! It feels a little awkward, but I'll go with it. My friend Dena encouraged me to create this page to keep all of our loved ones that live far away (pretty much EVERYONE), up to date on our lives. At this point the big news in our lives is the baby we are expecting. I am about 10 weeks along, my due date is April 24, 2007. So far I just have a tiny pooch that most people who don't know me wouldn't probably notice. I will try to post a picture soon. We are VERY excited about this addition to our family. There is sooooo much that goes along with pregnancy and babies that I had absolutely no clue about!!! The first thing that shocked me was what they call "fatigue." That's the world's biggest understatement.....it feels more like "barely breathing":) haha. I think I'm turning the corner with that tho. I've actually had a little more energy this week than before. We have one ultrasound of the baby at 6 weeks. In the ultrasound there is a tiny grey smudge at the bottom of the screen. We have lovingly nicknamed the baby "Smudge." We go for the 12 week check up on October 10th. Hopefully we'll have a nice pic to display after. That's it for now!!!
xoxo

No comments: