Monday, July 16, 2007

Here today, gone TO MAUI!!!




















Aloha! So we finally got the word and we are moving to MAUI!!! Our move date is August 2nd. We thought we would end up on the mainland....but clearly that didnt work out. I have to say that I'm sooooo happy tho! We really love Maui. It is by far our favorite island. Maui has more beaches, shopping, no vog....etc. We will be there for about two years and then on to the next stop. We will be staying at the Four Seasons for two weeks while we find a place (rough, I know). Luckily we are selling my car!! I'm very over it and look forward to getting a new one. We are also selling our condo and will rent for the next few years. Anyways, that is our big news.

Since our last posting we celebrate Jaggar's 11th bday! He got a soft air gun and some video games etc. We went to putt putt and pizza as well. He is getting ready to start middle school! Isla is growing very fast. She loves standing up and will talk your ear off. She also has a funny quirk where she yells before she sneezes.... very amusing. She just started drooling like two weeks ago and I'm told teething follows, cant wait:). We've been getting her in the ocean as much as possible and she really seems to love the water.

Isla and I are coming to Texas in late August and staying for three weeks. A lot of our family is there and even more are coming to visit. It should be plenty of fun minus the plane ride haha. That's it for now! Much love


shall

No comments: