Sunday, December 03, 2006

5 Months



Aloha! So almost...on Tuesday it will be five months. This is the big half way marker!!! 20 weeks down....20 to go! So this week she has been active as anything. I felt her kicking earlier this week and looked down at my stomach. To my surprise i could see my belly pop out when she kicked! She doesn't even weigh a pound yet! I'm wondering what kind of damage she will do when she's 5 or 6 pounds. I love feeling her move. Michael calls it my new favorite thing. No one tells you how amazing it is every single time she squirms, kicks, punches, etc. I drop everything I'm doing and just take it in. I have another appointment on tuesday and i'm sure it will be uneventful. We start our prenatal/birthing classes tomorrow. Also, it seems the hormones are flowing freely!!! For starters, I'm now allergic to my wedding ring. Evertime I try to wear it, my finger gets a blister on it. Then yesterday I started crying uncontrollably because i was frightened by Michael's driving. I knew it was stupid so i was laughing and crying at the same time! I've also had three laughing fits at completely inappropriate times where i can barely breath, i'm crying, and my stomach hurts! Of course Michael fuels the fire to elongate the laughing fits:). It's very bizarre (and entertaining at times) to have these emotions that you have little to no control over! So that's it for baby stuff.
In other news Jaggar Cerf received his purple belt in karate this week! YEAH JAGGY!!!! He accidentally saw his Christmas present today! It's a new mongoose bike. OOPs on our part for forgetting and letting him in our room! Regardless he is stoked.
Mama shall hit the big 3-0!!! A little painful i must admit. The good news is I had an amazing party, recieved much support from friends and family, and was very spoiled by my hubby. Those things made the passing of my 20s not hurt as much.
Much Love!

1 comment:

wahine808 said...

You definitely have that preggo momma glow!